in Pendrell Hall
Stunning Country House Venue and more...
Choosing your wedding venue is a big deal! Your venue choice will shape certain aspects of your day and influence your theme and venue dressing choices. Pendrell Hall is exquisite and offers you so much flexibility and choice in how you'd like to use the spaces available to you.
The venue is amazing but we know there's more to planning your wedding than finding the right venue. Book Pendrell Hall for your wedding and we'll be there to support you along every step of your wedding planning journey.
From your very first visit to Pendrell Hall to wishing you every happiness as a married couple, we're there to offer as much help and guidance as you need.
Request a Brochure Virtual Tour
What's Included at a glance...
- No Corkage Drinks Option
- Luxury Wedding Night Suite Included
- A Dressing Room Each!
- Choice of 3 Stunning Ceremony Spaces
- Outdoor Weddings in The Bandstand
- Two Stunning Indoor Ceremony Rooms
- 7 Day Access to our Award-Winning Team
- Online Wedding Planner
- Handpicked Supplier List
- It's All Yours, All Day - Exclusive Use
We'll never contact you after you’ve booked with a list of chargeable extras, in fact, we try to include as much as we can within the price as outlined below.
Find out what's included within each specific area of Pendrell Hall below:
Wedding Planning Service Included
- Practical wedding planning advice from our experienced team of Event Managers who are on-hand to help from the moment you book.
- Your own personal Wedding Day Event Manager; on site well before you to oversee the placement of your venue decorations and welcome your suppliers, your dedicated Event Manager is focused on making sure every aspect of your big day runs smoothly, right up until they wish you and your guests a good night’s sleep.
- Your personalised online Wedding Planner, your unique wedding details online; it’s a fabulous planning tool and a great way to share your key wedding day information with us and your chosen suppliers.
- Access to our Handpicked Suppliers List a comprehensive list of talented individuals and suppliers all passionate about weddings and waiting for the opportunity to work with you.
- Access to Pendrell Hall’s Dream Team, our phenomenal, preferred wedding suppliers, all of whom come highly recommended.
- The opportunity to attend a spectacular Wedding Experience Event at Pendrell Hall prior to your wedding, where you’ll enjoy a sumptuous tasting menu served by our exclusive catering partners Jenkinsons.
A No Corkage Drinks Service
Pendrell Hall is a No Corkage wedding venue; you are welcome to supply your own drinks for both the drinks reception and your wedding breakfast meal without incurring any corkage fee.
For a no hassle, cost-effective alternative to supplying your own drinks, you can design your own Bespoke Drinks Package from the extensive collection of discounted drinks available to order online from The Cellar. Don’t hesitate to ask us for some advice; we can help you select delightfully delicious drinks in just the right quantity for your wedding.
However you choose to supply your wedding drinks, you’ll enjoy an Unparalleled Drinks Service from our outstanding catering partners who will provide the waiting-on staff together with all the appropriate glassware and ice where required.
Whether you choose a classic champagne drinks reception or opt instead for Pimms, beer or mulled wine, they’ll be sure to supply the right Glassware, they’ll even supply the fruit for summer Pimms free of charge!
(Please note – The drinks themselves are not included in the venue hire price)
Wedding Catering Options
Catering is charged separately and is not included in the venue hire price however, our catering partners share our commitment to excellence and integrity and will discuss the cost of your individual requirements openly and clearly.
We’re all different; here at Pendrell Hall we don’t do set menus, we encourage you to choose dishes you’ll love and with three course wedding breakfast menus from just £39.75 per person and exciting evening options from just £7.50 per person, you can indulge your guests for less.
Catering prices are always ‘price per head’ and include VAT.
Catering Prices include:
- Access to our Online Menu Resource, hundreds of ideas!
- No Corkage Fee or service fee applied when you provide your own daytime drinks
- A Private Consultation with an experienced Wedding Catering Coordinator to discuss your individual requirements
- The opportunity to sample a Tasting Menu at a Wedding Experience Event
- Your Catering Manager on site throughout your wedding day to ensure excellent service
- The perfect number of Serving Staff throughout the day
- Professional and Talented Chef passionate about your menu
- Provision of White Tablecloths and Napkins
- All the Crockery, Cutlery and Glassware required, specific to your drinks and menu
- Iced Jugs of Water on each dining table.
Request A Brochure with Prices
If you’d like to know how to book a wedding at Pendrell Hall please contact us to check availability and discuss your individual requirements, our specialist Event Managers are here to help.
Request a Brochure