Our Complete Wedding Service
Our wedding venue hire prices include a phenomenal number of items, planning tools and services which make up our complete wedding service (many of which are chargeable extras at other venues.)
No Unpleasant Surprises
We never contact you after you’ve booked with a list of chargeable extras, in fact, we try to include as much as we can within the exclusive use venue hire price as outlined below.
Fixed Venue Hire Pricing
Our venue hire price is fixed at the point of booking. You pay today’s price even if your booking is for a date two years (or more) in the future.
This means that you can avoid disappointment by booking early to secure your date and start to enjoy the planning without worrying about subsequent price increases.
Exclusive Use Venue
Our Exclusive Use Venue Hire price for your chosen date is the total price you pay for exclusive use of the entire venue. Explore what’s included for you within each area of the venue below:
Bridal Preparation Suite
- The ‘Love is Enough’ Bridal Preparation Suite is available from 10.30am on your wedding day for the Bridal Party to pamper and prepare
- A beautifully light room, furnished with a leather chesterfield sofa and wingback chairs, plenty of mirrors and iPod dock for your music
- Tea and coffee making equipment provided with blue and white Burleigh mugs, for while you get ready in the morning.
- Champagne glasses provided upon request, in case you prefer some bubbles while you get ready!
- Iron with ironing board available upon request
- Ample power sockets and lighting for hair and make-up
- Extra-tall hanging hooks for the most important dress you’ll ever wear
The Morning Room
- Beautiful, bespoke chairs set out in the required number and formation for your Wedding Ceremony
- Public Address System to play your choice of music
- Microphone placed on Registrar’s table to ensure all your guests can hear your vows
The Entrance Hall & Drawing Room
- Coat rails and hangers provided in the anteroom
- A roaring fire perfect for a winter wedding
- Beautiful oak panelling with fantastic detail
- Table Plan mirror to attach your plan onto
- Small table, perfect for your guest book
- Up to 12 round tables with a maximum of 12 chairs per table along with the top table, providing seating for up to 150 guests at your Wedding Breakfast.
- Three different sizes of formal, straight Top Table available as required
- Evening Buffet tables provided
- Cake table provided
- Engraved sterling silver cake stand provided with cake knife, either 15” diameter round or 15” square
- Three beautiful solid wooden high chairs provided where required
- Stainless steel table name holders available
- Full PA system & sound system, including an iPod dock, to allow your own choice of background music (please note our sound system is not suitable for your evening disco)
- Projector Screen provided if required for speeches
- Wireless microphone provided for speeches
- Oak sprung dance floor with ample power sockets for your DJ or Band
- The Old Library Bar, fully stocked and competitively priced, it is furnished with stylish chairs and low tables.
- Wheelchair access to The Ballroom via a platform wheel chair lift
- Ambient lighting which is adjusted throughout your day to subtly enhance the atmosphere
- The Balcony area has some soft seating for enjoying a drink, and its perfect for setting your ‘sweetie bar’ up on.
- Exquisitely designed Ladies Powder Room with fluffy white hand towels
- Well-proportioned gentlemen’s toilets with the world’s fastest hand dryer
- Disabled toilet providing full access, complete with baby changing facilities
- Private tree-lined driveway.
- Formal front lawn with fabulous views across the beautiful Staffordshire countryside with our Grade II listed country house as its backdrop, available during the drinks reception for photographs
- A wrap-around terrace to enjoy reception drinks
- A beautiful walled garden, perfect for some of those more intimate photographs
- Woodland walks for added romance
The Hall Suites
- Luxury Wedding Night Accommodation – Exclusively available for the use of the Bride & Groom and their named guests on the wedding night only, all three of The Hall Suites are included in the Wedding Venue Hire Price.
- ‘Bluebell’ Bedroom Suite
- ‘Pink & Rose’ Bedroom Suite
- ‘Strawberry Thief’ Bedroom Suite
- You’ll also enjoy; breakfast served in the Orchard Stables Breakfast Room, mineral water and a welcoming bottle of bubbly for the Bride and Groom.
Not forgetting . . !
- Disabled toilet on ground floor
- Baby changing facility
- Secure storage for all your wedding items
- Walk-in chiller cabinet for your drinks
- Fully equipped professional catering kitchens on site, enabling all your food to be freshly prepared
- Discreet car park for 70 cars with overflow car park if required
During the Festive Season we also provide:
- Plenty of fairy lights around the privet hedging surrounding Pendrell Hall (the fairy lights are in place all year round!)
- A Christmas Tree in the entrance hall decorated with fairy lights and neutral baubles which will complement your wedding theme.
Wedding Planning Service
Choose Pendrell Hall as your wedding venue and you can take advantage of the wedding planning tools listed below, all of which are included in our Venue Hire Price.
- Practical wedding planning advice from our experienced team of Event Managers who are on-hand to help from the moment you book.
- Your own personal Wedding Day Event Manager; on site well before you to oversee the placement of your venue decorations and welcome your suppliers, your dedicated Event Manager is focused on making sure every aspect of your big day runs smoothly, right up until they wish you and your guests a good night’s sleep.
- A dedicated Plan My Wedding section on our website including wedding ideas and inspiration, example wedding day timings, room layouts, useful measurements and top tips for stress free wedding planning.
- Your personalised online Wedding Planner, your unique wedding details online; it’s a fabulous planning tool and a great way to share your key wedding day information with us and your chosen suppliers.
- Access to our Suppliers Directory, a comprehensive list of talented individuals and businesses all passionate about weddings and waiting for the opportunity to work with you.
- Access to Pendrell Hall’s Dream Team, our phenomenal, preferred wedding suppliers, all of whom come highly recommended.
- The opportunity to attend a spectacular Wedding Experience Event at Pendrell Hall prior to your wedding, where you’ll enjoy a sumptuous tasting menu served by our exclusive catering partners Jenkinsons.
A No Corkage Drinks Service
Pendrell Hall is a No Corkage wedding venue; you are welcome to supply your own drinks for both the drinks reception and your wedding breakfast meal without incurring any corkage fee.
For a no hassle, cost-effective alternative to supplying your own drinks, you can design your own Bespoke Drinks Package from the extensive collection of discounted drinks available to order online from The Cellar. Don’t hesitate to ask us for some advice; we can help you select delightfully delicious drinks in just the right quantity for your wedding.
However you choose to supply your wedding drinks, you’ll enjoy an Unparalleled Drinks Service from our outstanding catering partners who will provide the waiting-on staff together with all the appropriate glassware and ice where required.
Whether you choose a classic champagne drinks reception or opt instead for Pimms, beer or mulled wine, they’ll be sure to supply the right Glassware, they’ll even supply the fruit for summer Pimms free of charge!
(Please note – The drinks themselves are not included in the venue hire price)
Delicious Wedding Catering Options – Food Charged Separately
Catering is charged separately and is not included in the venue hire price however, our catering partners share our commitment to excellence and integrity and will discuss the cost of your individual requirements openly and clearly.
We’re all different; here at Pendrell Hall we don’t do set menus, we encourage you to choose dishes you’ll love and with three course wedding breakfast menus from just £39.50 per person and exciting evening options from just £6.50 per person, you can indulge your guests for less.
Catering prices are always ‘price per head’ and include:
- Access to the Online Menu Selector to help you choose your perfect wedding food.
- No Corkage Fee or service fee applied when you provide your own daytime drinks
- A Private Consultation with an experienced Wedding Catering Coordinator to discuss your individual requirements
- The opportunity to sample a Tasting Menu at a Wedding Experience Event
- Your Catering Manager on site throughout your wedding day to ensure excellent service
- The perfect number of Serving Staff throughout the day
- Professional and Talented Chef passionate about your menu
- Provision of White Tablecloths and Napkins
- All the Crockery, Cutlery and Glassware required, specific to your drinks and menu
- Iced Jugs of Water on each dining table.
Request A Brochure with Prices
If you’d like to know how to book a wedding at Pendrell Hall please contact us to check availability and discuss your individual requirements, our specialist Event Managers are here to help.Request a Brochure with Venue Hire Prices